Monday, March 28, 2016

Unknown Bruises?

This morning I woke up real early due to my son moving around so I knew he was going to get up pretty soon. Got his bottle, then burped him. Went to the bathroom to go and brush my teeth when I noticed on my left knee and left elbow, I saw these strange bruises. Don't even know how I got them.

One time when I had these mysterious bruises I asked my grandma if she knows how I got them, she said they might be ghost bruises. Ghost that makes a mark on you or something. I forgot the whole story about it when she told me about it, but all I know they are called "Ghost bruises" bruises that just came out of nowhere, you don't know when or how you got them. When she told me that, I kind of got scared because I do believe in ghost or any superstition or folk stories that my elders tells me. It really creeps me out.

Couple weeks later I and my son stayed in Oahu, HI to take a little vacay away from Maui. The first night my bruises were gone. Now I am back at home in Maui and let's see if the bruises come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment