Monday, March 28, 2016

MONEY

Money is always the issue. It's the root of all EVIL.

Let's start off with people telling you how to use your money wisely or your spending your money foolishly.
For me as a mother I don't spend my money foolishly I buy my baby what he needs. Box of diapers and wipes at Costco's. His milk/formula that's covered already with my WIC and SNAP. The problem right now is when people keeps asking you for money or when your siblings ask you when they don't even deserve it because they don't do chores or have bad grades. Then they put on a tantrum or get a hissy fit. Then your older relatives talk about YOU spending money foolishly when they use YOUR money for "bowling leagues" every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday,sometimes Saturdays. Also buy cigarettes when you have an e-cig/MOD. What irratates me the most is when they argue with you about your own money when you tell them "NO" so they bring up what they bought or did for you before. But in reality they are your older relatives they are suppose to give you what you need or for what you deserve.
I know my kid would have to earn for what he wants and he can exactly get what I didn't have when I was young.

Like I said MONEY is always in everyone's problem/issue. Paying bills, food, etc. Reality we need money to keep a roof over our heads but it's ridiculous how people tells you what for do with your money when it's yours. YOU earned it not them. If your kind hearted like me and give when they ask and don't expect them to pay back then I give you guys props. The only message I am saying is "Please don't tell people what for do with their money." It's theirs, not yours. If they do something dumb or are spending YOUR money foolishly, it's best to learn your mistakes. It's a LIFE LESSON.

MY money goes towards my son and helping my dad.

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS?
DO YOU HAVE THE SAME ISSUES LIKE I DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment