Sunday, March 13, 2016

Being a Single Mother

21 years old and with a child. Yes I was not prepared for a child when I found out I was pregnant. I am no longer with the father of my child due to his childish selfish self. Moved back to Hawaii cause my family was all there.

No one said it was EASY raising and taking care of a child, but just looking at him I want to give my all to provide him with everything I can give him. Financial wise, my dad helps me out with everything. My mom helps me with him so I can sleep. I am grateful for my parents help. I had a job but due to that he is only 1 month, I decided to be a stay-home mom and take care of him than having a babysitter. I trust only certain of my family to watch him. I am very over-protective of my child.

                                                    

It has been almost 2 months since I gave birth to this precious little boy. He's already 12 pounds and 5 ounces. Big BOY! He's been a hand full lately. Always eating every 3-4 hours (8 oz bottle), doesn't like COLD water baths, loves to be with his mommy (me), and his smile will melt anyone's hearts. I am truly blessed to have this human being in my life.

If ya'll are wondering about having a father figure in his life, I don't want to be back with his father for what he's done to me and don't even once make effort in our son's life. Plus it's easy I have my dad and my brothers to be his father figure. Who says I need a guy in my or my son's life to be his father figure when you have family. 


I TRULY LOVE YOU MY SON! ALWAYS AND FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment