Monday, April 4, 2016

First Easter

Me and my cousins were at Pearlridge and mind you my son was sleeping the whole time we were walking around just killing time. So I wanted my son to take his first Easter pictures since I was in Oahu, Hawaii. When we were standing in line, my son decides to get up but when the employees were taking his pictures all his pose was a BIG grouchy face. Was really funny. It was good thing the employees says we could come back to take another shoot for us. Couple hours later, my son was finally wide awake. Went back to the pictures. And so glad we did. This is how his picture with the Easter bunny came out and I totally LOVE it.
 He also had a funny picture with the Easter bunny.
LOL! My son has so many characters in him. Can't wait to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment